
Today we got to have an ultrasound and see our baby boy, Evan! I've never had an ultrasound done in my 3rd trimester, so it was really a treat for me! We got a few good pictures but it was hard to get him to turn around and face us. He had his head facing towards my back. He's in perfect position for birth which is a HUGE relief because Clara was breech until after 37 weeks and they were talking about trying to manually flip her or a c-section, ouch! Baby Evan was practicing breathing in the womb. You could see his neck and chest rising and falling has he flexed his lungs. We also saw that he has a dimple in his chin! We'll see if that is as clear at birth as it was on the ultrasound, but it was pretty neat! He's a big baby in there. The ultrasound technician (who owns the ultrasound place) measured his femur and was VERY certain that I'm a bit further along than the doctor's due date. I am measuring about 2 weeks ahead of what I am. I knew he felt bigger than the others at this point. We'll see how that all pans out! Here's some pics that we got:
his muscles!
this is him "yelling" at us. He kept doing this almost the whole time that she had it in 3D view. I thought he was swallowing amniotic fluid, but she said no... that he was in his way yelling at us!
Little baby cheeks




No comments:
Post a Comment