Okay, this was the FUNNIEST thing that Ava's said in a while haha. We're riding in the van after church on the way to grab some lunch. Morgan had brought up the subject of her 3 good deeds she's supposed to do to earn something at Girl Scouts. I pointed out that she's done 2 good deeds lately... once she cleaned her room the right way, and she's also been helping take dirty diapers to the trash when I ask her to without complaining. So I told her that she needed to think of 1 more good deed to do before her meeting on Tuesday. All the while I guess Ava was engaged in our conversation but she was just listening. Without missing a BEAT Ava pipes up and says in a grumbly voice "you can STOP PICKING ME UP." AAAAAA hahahaa!!! I laughed SO very hard and so did Ryan. You see, Morgan has this thing where she picks Ava up just because she can... because she's twice Ava's size even though they are just a year apart. Ava HATES when she does this and screams bloody murder. Does that stop Morgan? Why NO! She just lifts her up for longer! That's what big sisters are supposed to do I guess... irritate the crud out of the little ones, haha. So this was Ava's plea... let your 3rd good deed be to not pick me up anymore. Too funny!
In other news... Evan's doing great! He nurses very well and sleeps a lot. I know he'll outgrow that all too quickly :) Clara just turned one yesterday and I took her to get her photos done at JC Penney. I'll post those when they come in on the 18th. We have lots coming up with the holidays... both Morgan and Ava have fun things planned at school and we're travelling to Pace for Christmas since Ryan had that week off after Christmas for Evan's birth (haha). It'll be nice to have some down time as a family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment